Monday, September 21, 2009

Obama's case for health care reform - good or bad?

When it comes to the new health care reform, I believe we are taking the right steps. Obama's administration is doing a good job with the tactics lined up for his reform. Personally, I have health insurance, and this reform is supposedly to give those with health insurance more stability and more security. However, I have heard those who don't have health care will be receiving it out of our pockets. I know that not everyone can afford health care, but I believe they should make some kind of law that if you make over a certain amount of money per year, it should be mandatory. Our country will always, have people who can't afford health care. Just like car insurance, if you can have a car, you should have health insurance. However, there are a lot of people who don't believe they need health care when they certainly need it. I don't want to cover someone's emergency room bill that could afford it, when they opted not to. You never know what is going to happen from moment to moment. Therefore I am all about his health care reform, however, I do realize that some people cannot afford, and I am willing to pay out of my pocket for their expenses.

#PRCA 3330

1 comment:

  1. I think that people not being able to afford health insurance is the biggest issue. I think that is should also be mandatory for you to have health insurance if you make a certain amount of money. I agree with you. I definitely agree with you and do not think I should have to pay someone's medical bill if they don't believe they need it. Good write up. I like it

    ReplyDelete