Wednesday, November 25, 2009

What are you thankful for?

Thanksgiving is a very important holiday to me and has become more important to me as I have progressed through college. Before this year, Thanksgiving was just a few days off. Now this year I am thankful to have the entire week off to start those projects that are due at the end of the semester. I am thankful that our school lets us out for an entire week instead of 3 days. This week lets me focus more and gives me more time to get the little things done. I am also very thankful as usual to be spending Thanksgiving day with my inner and outer family. There's nothing better than frying a turkey in my opinion. Also, love the smell going on in mom's kitchen all day today and tomorrow. Looks like this year is gonna be a winner. Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment